If you do not already know, Cheese & Garlic are my two favorite ingredients. Here I have for you, another concoction. For days when it is rainy, like it is today in New York, and all you want to do is stay in bed, with your favorite snack, and Netflix.
|| This recipe serves 4 ||
- 1/4 Cups of Butter/Margarine (melted)
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- In small bowl, mix melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Grease a loaf pan with butter
- Break small pieces of the dough, roll them in a ball and dump it in the butter mixture.
- Give it a good nice shake so that the butter mixtures completely covers the dough
- Place in a loaf pan and drizzle the remaining butter on top
- Sprinkle a layer of Parmesan Cheese on top
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until golden brown