What is that one thing you crave at 4 am, fully well knowing that there are absolutely no groceries to prepare what you are dreaming of. A craving out of reality. My answer to this question every time is, Anda Bhurji. My maa would whip up some anda bhurji every time I woke her up in the middle of the night because I was too hungry.
What is so special about this, is how easy it is to make, how quickly it is made, and how few of ingredients you need, to make it.
- 4 Eggs.
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 a Chopped Onion
- 1/2 a Chopped Tomato
- 1 Green Chili Chopped
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- In a pan, melt the butter and sauté the onions, chili and tomatoes.
- Whisk the eggs with milk, salt, turmeric.
- Add it to the pan with the tomatoes and onions.
- Add the extra butter.
- Stirring continuously till almost dry.
- Lower the heat and sauté till dry.
- Serve hot with paranthas or bread