Tiramisu is such a delicate dish, it almost tricks you into thinking that the recipe for it will have running around in circles. This may not be he traditional way to make it, but this is how my mom used to make it, and she learned from my aunt, so its a recipe that has been passed down, and now, Ill pass it down to you 🙂
|| Serves 6 ||
- 1 Box of Ladyfinger biscuit cookies
- 125 ml of warm water
- 4 tsp coffee
- 450 ml of Heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsb sugar
- cocoa powder for garnishing (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- Whisk the cream, sugar and vanilla extract together until soft pecks form.
- Mix together the the warm water and coffee.
- Dip the biscuits one by one in the coffee mixture, and start laying them out in a flat deep dish of your choice.
- Once a layer of the cookie is completed, add a layer of whipped cream.
- Continue forming the layers of the coffee infused cookies and whipped cream.
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce every alternate layer (optional)
- Finish with a layer of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder using a small sieve (also optional)